PDA

צפה בגרסא המלאה : New To The Board

adilevy
16-06-07, 21:26
Hey all(sorry my stupid computer enabled me from reading everything here in hebrew,still working on fixing it-any help from any one would be appreciated),anyway,im in louisville kentucky(usa),and im kind of shocked to know that there are such forums in israel(i know its sounds stupid to you all,but im 33 and i left israel 10-years ago(exactly),back then bodybuilding was just picking up),any way im on a lot of boards over here(www.domesticbodybuilding.com, www.chemicallyevolved.com just to name a few)JUSTED WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. ADI.

מתן18
16-06-07, 21:27
Hey all(sorry my stupid computer enabled me from reading everything here in hebrew,still working on fixing it-any help from any one would be appreciated),anyway,im in louisville kentucky(usa),and im kind of shocked to know that there are such forums in israel(i know its sounds stupid to you all,but im 33 and i left israel 10-years ago(exactly),back then bodybuilding was just picking up),any way im on a lot of boards over here(www.domesticbodybuilding.com (http://www.domesticbodybuilding.com), www.chemicallyevolved.com (http://www.chemicallyevolved.com) just to name a few)JUSTED WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. ADI.

אין לי כח לקרוא את כל החירטוטים באנגלתי..ברוך הבא!:flowers:

מתן18
16-06-07, 21:28
וזה לא New On The Board אגב?

adilevy
16-06-07, 21:29
Sorry.im Still Working On The Hebrew Keyboard Over Here.

Meir787
16-06-07, 21:32
וזה לא New On The Board אגב?
לא, הוא כתב בסדר גמור.. ברוך הבא

benwin21
16-06-07, 21:36
welcome my jewish brother.

סתם היה באלי לכתוב. ברוך הבא גבר.

והפורומים שנתת הם פורומים איכותיים או סתם קקה?

עלוש
16-06-07, 21:36
ברוך הבא

adilevy
16-06-07, 21:42
[QUOTE=benwin21]welcome my jewish brother.

סתם היה באלי לכתוב. ברוך הבא גבר.

HEY BRO,YEAH THESE FORUMS ARE VERY GOOD ALSO CHECK OUT www.gavikane.com (a lot of pro's are on that one). OFFCOURSE I SPEAK FLUENT HEBREW,IM FROM HAIFA ORIGINALLY,BUT IVE BEEN HERE 10-YEARS NOW I WILL VISIT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THIS UPCOMMING NOVEMBER(MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED),ANYWAY ANY STEROID DISCUSSIONS OR PEPTIDES(GH,IGF-1 ETC..)ON THIS BOARD?,

VoRteX
16-06-07, 21:49
Steroid discussion aren't allowed here, son.

And welcome, love.

laters.

adilevy
16-06-07, 21:52
Oh Ok,sorry About That,anyway Does Anybody In This Forum Know's A Guy(a Very Good Friend Of Mine That I Lost Touch About 6-years Ago),his Name Is Shai Ben Arie.,i Will Give My E-mail Adress To Who Ever Knows Hot To Get A Hold Of Him,please Let Me Know. Adi.

adilevy
16-06-07, 21:53
Also I Read Hebrew,just Cant Type It On This Keyboard,so You Can Reply In Hebrew,thats Cool.much Appreciated.(also Is Maxim Shamaya Still Arround?)

Exhibit
16-06-07, 22:06
Offcourse? *Ofcourse.
Anyway, you don't seem to be one who lives in USA, you write good but your way of writing is pretty childish. no ofence ofcourse!

Ilan-V
16-06-07, 22:23
welcome dude

adilevy
16-06-07, 22:27
Offcourse? *Ofcourse.
Anyway, you don't seem to be one who lives in USA, you write good but your way of writing is pretty childish. no ofence ofcourse!
None taken,but i type that way because the format on this board is in hebrew and again i dont have a software to type in hebrew,so it might appear childish to you,but i am in louisville kentucky right now,and saw this board by an accident,so i thought

adilevy
16-06-07, 22:28
also i try to reply quick and im not trying to focus on spelling

Troya
16-06-07, 22:30
hello mate