PDA

צפה בגרסא המלאה : מישהו שמע על צמח המאקה?

mitamen
29-09-08, 21:29
כתוב שהוא עוזר להגביר ייצור טסטוסטרון ...מישהו ניסה?

Holy_Templar
29-09-08, 22:37
כתוב שהוא עוזר להגביר ייצור טסטוסטרון ...מישהו ניסה?

נשמע כמו הנפצה מטופשת בשביל לסחוט ממך כסף ...

קח פרו הורמון או הורמון :)

HardCor3
30-09-08, 00:19
כנראה על אותו עקרון כמו התוסף תזונה "טריבולוס".
אם אתה לא מעל גיל 25 אתה לא תרגיש כלום.

mitamen
30-09-08, 02:21
כתוב שזה עשיר בארג'ינין ועוזר בפוריות ועוזר בהגברת ייצור בהפרשת הורמון טסטוסטרון...
קראתם על זה?

HardCor3
30-09-08, 03:04
כתוב שזה עשיר בארג'ינין ועוזר בפוריות ועוזר בהגברת ייצור בהפרשת הורמון טסטוסטרון...
קראתם על זה?

ל-ארג'ינין אכן עוזר בפוריות

scibona m, meschini p, capparelli s, pecori c, rossi p, menchini fabris gf.
Scuola di specializzazione in andrologia, università degli studi di pisa.

The clinical efficacy and acceptance of l-arginina hcl was tested in 40 infertile men. All of these men had a normal number of spermatozoa (> 20 million/ml), but a decreased motility; this decreased motility was not due to infection or to immunological disorders. The treatment consisted of 80 ml of 10% l-arginine hcl administered daily per os for 6 months. L-arginine hcl showed to be able to improve the motility of spermatozoa without any side-effects.

Pmid: 7701414 [pubmed - indexed for medline]

בנוגע להפרשת טסטוסטרון ושאר ההורמונים,יש מחקר שנעשה על עכברים שמראה שהעלייה ברמת ההורמונים הינה שולית,ולכן אני לא חושב שאפשר לייחס לחומר הזה חשיבות כמשהו שיעלה לנו את רמת הטסטוסטרון בגוף.

budziszewska b, leśkiewicz m, jaworska-feil l, lasoń w.
Department of endocrinology, institute of pharmacology, polish academy of sciences, kraków.

Effects of the nitric oxide synthase inhibitor, n-nitrol-arginine methyl ester (l-name, 30 mg/kg i.p.), on cocaine-induced changes in corticosterone and testosterone plasma levels were studied in male mice. Acute (30 mg/kg i.p.) and repeated cocaine (30 mg/kg i.p., twice a day for four days) enhanced the corticosterone level after 45 min and 2 hr, respectively. Single administration of l-name had no effect on corticosterone level, whereas its repeated injections (30 mg/kg i.p., twice a day for four days) elevated the hormone concentration at 2 hr after the last dose. Pretreatment of mice with l-name enhanced the stimulatory effects of both acute and repeated cocaine on corticosterone level. D-name (30 mg/kg i.p.), an inactive form of the nitric oxide synthase inhibitor, was without effect on the cocaine-induced changes in corticosterone level. Acute cocaine administration (30 mg/kg) moderately decreased the testosterone plasma level after 45 min and 2 hr; however, that effect disappeared upon repeated cocaine administration. Single and repeated l-name administration did not influence the testosterone level in control animals. Single l-name injection abolished the decrease in testosterone level evoked by acute cocaine administration. The above results show that inhibition of nitric oxide synthase enhances the stimulatory effect of cocaine on corticosterone secretion, but abolishes the inhibitory effect of this psychostimulant on the plasma testosterone concentration in mice. On the other hand, a weak--if any--effect of l-name alone on corticosterone and testosterone levels suggests that nitric oxide plays a minor role in the tonic regulation of these hormones' secretion.