מקום 2 עד 90 ק"ג ב-golden desert cup PL RAW

תאריך הצטרפות: Oct 2007
הודעות: 3,888
גיל:: 25
עוסק ב:: ברמן
חדר כושר: גרייט שייפ
שלח הודעה דרך ICQ אל Scylla שלח הודעה דרך MSN אל Scylla
ברירת מחדל

i actually knows all of the sides, im with israel and idan at the gym (usually when im not gone to australia...) and i know most of the lifters here, and im one as well.

every side got a point but each side need to understand that not all lifters are the same and not all builders are the same...

i do think idan worthy to be called a bodybuilder cuz he came prepared and he is one of the most dedicated persons i know... i didnt though he would do that well...

im the first guy to agree about the justified common narcissistic hate... guys that goes 2 sizes smaller, walk to the mall or meet with friends with a Y tank top (yes yair, its you and do workouts with mountain shoes (WTF) and a wool beanie (kova tzemer)
but not all of them like that... and idan is very quiet and modest guy
he do wear a Y tank tops but i can forgive him...

about candies (mamtakim) i talked to him and saw him till about 2 week before and i dont think he is on to something... i have to say i saw last year 2 BB's in the gym before competition, one was with one was without and you can CLEARLY see the difference when the cutting begin, 2 weeks the juiced guy is already 7-8% and the natural just looks like a still chubby corpse relatively to him

and about idan and israel they both respects and like pl's ppl, and idan even took part with a little PL day we did a few guys.

he is a good guy that brought awesome results for the 1st comp, so give him a break, there is a lot of puffed stupid bb's that talk and talk all the time but doesnt have the balls to diet for a comp and actually go on stage... this kid had...
Scylla מנותק   הגב עם ציטוט