ישראלבודי
מתחייבים למחירים הזולים ביותר

חזור   ישראלבודי > ישראלבודי > פיתוח גוף תחרותי

פיתוח גוף תחרותי בפורום זה יהיו שיחות על תחרויות, אירועים, ומפתחי גוף בארץ ובעולם.

תגובה

הגדרות אשכול אפשרויות הצגת נושא
ישן 04-11-10, 23:18   #1
hachem-01
מר דרום 2010,מר דרום 2009, מר צפון 2009, סגן מר ישראל במשקל כבד IFBB 2009

הסמל האישי שלhachem-01

תאריך הצטרפות: Jul 2008
הודעות: 796
כללי:: הבורר
גיל:: 31
עוסק ב:: מגדל סוסים -אבטחה
חדר כושר: חסוי
ברירת מחדל few words from hachem

First of all i m sorry i have to write in english..."pc trouble"
as you all know i always say what i think is fair and wright...at lease in my point of you..its been a while since i posted any here or responded to any new thread ...but few thiks came up i think its you hear what i have to say about them:
first and above all i want to wish good luck and sucsses to one of our best bb of course i meant the great MAOR ZARADEZ..GOOD LUCK BRO.
Second :not that important but a bit annoying i think..yes i'm talking about amit sapir interview ...amit good work man you made us look as if we are third world country like you said "the worst place to do any kind of sport"or like y7ou said that we have no bb in israel actually amit dear we have some ,real good guys here like maor ,stas.,adam,albert,houssam ,walid,etay,vova,mishel,yehuda and many others who are much better looking that you with all due respect (actually i dont respect you,sorry)
real patriot i think you are doing good for the hassbara ha israelit.....kavod.
Many people want to hear my opinion about NAC.....\altought Stas and Yoav tal went to the jaffa police and told them that i want to kill them i tell you now this is bullshit...so you can sleep deep i dont want to kill you im not a killer im a good boy beleive me....ok let's cut to the chase ...about NAC istill hold the same opinion nothing personal ..i think a thirdfederation in such a small country its just a wast of resources its just not going to work...maybe one or two competetion will actually work whit all the the refiougis of the other federation..its like politics when there is something knew people are curious but beleive me it will be gone whit the wind....soon enough..another point which is most assantial and important lets say "X"won in naabba and"z"won in the ifbb so come "Y"and won the NAC so we have 3 Mr Israel....wow thats good...i think the title is three time sheeper and believe thats to much...
about the founding if i learnt something in my life is that everything comes with a price tag ...sooner or later so stop boolshiting us about noneprofet foundation ...maybe at the begininng...stop boolshiting young bb at the beginning of their carrere..
third about the hight categories this way might work in europe because they have much more competetors but hare how many bb's are over180cm one two is that sepose to be your class A categorie two athletes..
my brothers bb so help me god i got nothing perssonaly against these people
so what im saying is my opinion after long thinking so please respect that .....think again before doing drastic moves like quitting your organization...and remember you never leave home for more money ....instead i think the right think to do is to improve the exicting organization both of them...
ani mitnatsel she ani kotev be anglit ha mahshev nidfak...
ישן 04-11-10, 23:39   #2
bodybuilding4everr
חבר פעיל

תאריך הצטרפות: Sep 2008
הודעות: 700
כללי:: אני חתיך
גיל:: 16
חדר כושר: קאנטרי קלאב לזקנים בלבד!
ברירת מחדל

כמה מילים של עמית באמת לא היו במקום בנוגע לישראל...
אכן מצבנו בעולם לא טוב ולא צריך להורידו עוד יותר.

bodybuilding4everr מנותק   הגב עם ציטוט
ישן 04-11-10, 23:40   #3
prist
חבר פעיל

תאריך הצטרפות: Mar 2009
הודעות: 163
ברירת מחדל

מסכים איתך לגבי עמית ספיר..
prist מנותק   הגב עם ציטוט
ישן 06-11-10, 17:51   #4
ISnocs
Banned

תאריך הצטרפות: Oct 2005
הודעות: 872
ברירת מחדל

אשם יש לך נטייה לכתוב דברים בצורה כאילו הם הכי נכונים והכי צודקים .

מה לעשות עם כל הצער שבדבר עמית ספיר פשוט התייחס למצב בארץ בצורה אובייקטיבית.

אכן בארץ התחום קטן !!! ואו יש בארץ כמה עשרות (במצב הטוב) של באדיבילדרים טובים ... בארצות הברית יש רק במדינה אחת יותר ממה שיש פה בכל ארץ ישראל ובכל הזמנים...

ואני בהחלט לא חושב שהדברים שלו פגעו בישראל. הוא אמר את האמת ולא חי באשליה .
מה לעשות תחום הבאדיבילדנג (כמו האטלתיקה ומרוצי מכוניות וכו' וכו') לא להיט בארץ לעומת כדורגל וכדרוסל. וספונסרים רצינים אין פה בתחומים הנ"ל ...

יש אנשים שנשארים בארץ ומנסים לקדם את התחום ויש כאלה שמעדיפים לעבור מדינה(שאגב שני הדרכים תורמות לישראל בסוף), עכשיו לבוא ולשפוט אותו בפורום ?! מה אתה מנסה להגיד?! שאתה יותר טוב ממנו ?! מה המטרה שלך?! לעשות לו ריגשי ?!

קיצר לא מבין מה אתה רוצה. אמר את האמת .

נערך לאחרונה על ידי ISnocs, 06-11-10 בשעה 17:59.
ISnocs מנותק   הגב עם ציטוט
ישן 06-11-10, 18:08   #5
ruhl
חבר פעיל

תאריך הצטרפות: Oct 2005
הודעות: 385
ברירת מחדל

תלמד אנגלית :\
ruhl מנותק   הגב עם ציטוט
ישן 13-11-10, 01:44   #6
המאשים!
חבר מתחיל

תאריך הצטרפות: Nov 2010
הודעות: 5
ברירת מחדל

Clunk Clunk Clunk hello there chicken legs keep on Cluncking you loser.
המאשים! מנותק   הגב עם ציטוט
תגובה

חוקי משלוח הודעות